04 July 2011

Random Acts of God

Ya know, God works in AMAZING ways! Truly He does. Recently I had been attending the local Synagogue, and was hurt by a guy stating that "Christians should be held accountable for the Holocaust!" However, the Rabbi told him that "Rachel is a Christian and look where she is tonight..." I got an apology. But that isn't the amazing thing...you see this opened my eyes to understanding that the TRUE roots of Christianity are found in Judaism. Yes, the roots of the Christian faith are Hebraic and to understand them is to understand Biblical Christianity.

Recently God felt it good to return a friend to my life that I hadn't really been close to in about 3-5 years and BOY did I miss him! Even though we were close, I'd send emails, write letters and tell him what was going on in my life--he was the first to hear that my grandfather had passed--outside my family and church family.

Earlier this year, as I began to really understand the Hebraic roots of my faith, I got back in touch with my friend (Nehemia). I shared what was going on, he shared where he was in his life and we are back to being BEST FRIENDS!

But you see if God hadn't returned Nehemia back to my life, I wouldn't have the support that I have in researching my faith, learning Hebrew and finally coming to understand the things that I know God is revealing to me daily.

So when you think your life isn't what you want it to be, more than likely it isn't, however, it is what God wants it to be--because if it weren't for your present situation, God's probably not implementing you fully into his plan!

No comments: