17 June 2011

Spiritual Quandaries? Yeah, we all have them!

What exactly sends us into quandaries of faith? What makes us question those things that we have learned our whole lives as being 100 percent correct to “well what if...” Influence has a lot to do with it--influence of our friends, family and community.

So if influence throws us into spiritual tailspins, we also know that it is through influence that we can find out way out of them. However, Spiritual Direction is "a conversation in which a person seeks to answer the question, ‘What is spiritual growth and how do I foster it in my life?’” So what does it take to get out of a spiritual quandary? I think it takes prayer, and the conversation that answers the two questions I just posed: “What is spiritual growth?” and “How do I foster it in my life?”

No comments: